3 comments

Vacuum Coffee Maker - Brewing

Published on Monday, December 12, 2011 in ,

I made this video for fun.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

3 Response to Vacuum Coffee Maker - Brewing

December 16, 2011 at 8:41 PM

this video is so cool. very crisp and clear like hd. like how u speeded it up made such a normal everyday task more fun. and where u find such a weird coffee maker? and i can also see u movin threw the glass reflection. nice.

January 2, 2012 at 3:39 PM

@angelicaradway Thank you for your nice comment. Yea, I didn't think about the refection when I made the video, but it does add something.

As for the coffee maker, I bought it off of amazon after I heard about this style of coffee maker on YouTube. It was the main way coffee was made in the 1930s.

February 9, 2012 at 9:24 PM

This is a very good video. In this way the coffee machines do the coffee very delicious in taste and with aroma. I like the vaccume coffee machines very much

Add Your Comment

Followers